Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Books Read in 2015

For the past few years (2014, 20132012, 2011, 2010, 2009) I've had a goal to read and review a bunch of books over the course of each year.

My goal had been to average a book per week and end up with 50 books read and reviewed at the end of the year. I usually don't include smaller books (early middle grade, picture books, etc) unless I feel really strongly about them. For the past couple of years I've dropped well below my 50 and I'm starting off 2015 already a couple of months behind. Still, I'm going to try and catch up and at least get some books read and reviewed in coming weeks/months.

  1. Dauntless
  2. The Darkling Child
  3. Trouble is a Friend of Mine
  4. Finn: A Novel
  5. The One and Only Ivan
  6. After Alice
  7. The Illustrated Man
  8. The Enchanted April



No comments: