Monday, January 12, 2009

Reading Challenge - The Baker Street Challenge

OK, so after lurking around the book blogosphere for a while, I finally decided to "officially" sign up for one of the challenges (I sort of did one earlier, but it's fallen away).

The challenge I chose? The Baker Street Challenge.

Basically the challenge involves reading books from the Conan Doyle and Holmesian tradition. I've read a couple of the stories in their entirety, but most of them I've only skimmed or seen on film/TV.

I'm looking forward to this challenge. Should be fun.

With a year to do it, I'm confident that I can achieve the "Seven Per Cent Solution" goal of 7 books/stories for the challenge. Keep an eye out for some Holmesian reviews in 2009.

1 comment:

Ruth King said...

I'm quite belated in doing so, but I just wanted to thank you for signing up for the Baker Street Challenge! I hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!