Monday, July 23, 2007

Story WILL continue shortly

Hello faithful readers and new readers. As you've possibly noticed, I've hit another lull in posting updates to my ongoing story.

Just wanted to let you know that I WILL be posting at least one or two updates this week. My last couple of weeks were spent catching up on a bunch of reading I've intended to do. I finally finished up Scarlet Pimpernel, discovered and flew through The Westing Game, meandered around the globe in The Alexandria Link, pounded through Armageddon's Children (in anticipation of the second book, Elves of Cintra, due out August 28), through my wife's promptings, I pushed through Twilight (though now I need to read New Moon before the third book, Eclipse comes out August 7), and then dove back in neck deep into the Harry Potter series (book 7 should be showing up in my mailbox any day now...over the weekend I got myself halfway through book 3, so I'm only ~4 books behind).

I'm toying with the idea of doing Book Reviews, but I'm not sure yet if I'll do that or not...I've already got a lot of other stuff to do. :) I am working (slowly) at cataloging my books, so you can check out my library here. Obviously it's not complete yet.

Anyway, I have also printed out my story chunks to read through and get a feel for the "right" direction to go now. As always, I'd love your feedback.

Watch for posts 'soon.'

No comments: