Monday, April 28, 2008

Desperately Seeking Counterstrike

OK, so internet searches haven't helped me too much. I did find a couple of YouTube clips...but truly they just fueled the fire more. You'd be amazed (or maybe not) how many TV shows had an episode called "Counterstrike"...add to that the video game and the movie element and suddenly it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Anyway, back in the early 90s there was a TV show that I enjoyed thoroughly. I was coming off my MacGyver kick and had a ton of fun with the cheesy action adventure show Counterstrike.

MacGyver's made it to DVD and I've got all 7 seasons to curb my addiction. Even before Mac made it to DVD, I found a place online and downloaded all of the episodes (this was before Torrents really got going strong). The quality wasn't perfect, but it was a ton of fun.

I'm hopeful that since Counterstrike isn't yet on DVD I can find somewhere to download the episodes to enjoy while I wait for the inevitable release to DVD. Sadly, Torrent searches are even less fruitful than standard google searches. I'm on Hulu as well and sent them a request to add it to their library.

In the meantime, I figured I'd send out the call to the world of the wide web and see if anybody can help me in my quest. ;)

No comments: