Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dark Wraith of Shannara



Well, it's finally almost here. I've loved the Shannara series since I first stumbled onto it back in 9th grade when I received the Sword/Elfstones/Wishsong set as a Christmas present. I've followed them all ever since and loved them all (except for First King, which for some reason I could never get fully immersed in and still haven't pushed through the entire book.)

Anyway, when I went to see Terry Brooks a couple of years ago when he was on tour promoting Armageddon's Children, he mentioned that there was work to make a Shannara graphic novel.

And now, about two years later, here it comes. It releases the week after I get home from Disneyland and just in time for midterms, so I probably won't have a ton of time to read it or money to pick it up, but it's definitely on my wish list for this spring.

I'm stoked!

No comments: