Monday, February 25, 2008

3 Weeks to Disneyland!!!

I glanced at my countdown timer and realized we are just under/at the 3 week mark. It's hard to believe it's so close, but it's also exciting. The kids (and parents at times) are jumping out of their skins. Julia's extra excited because it's so close to her birthday that she hopes we can get Mickey to wish her Happy Birthday.

I spent some time (as I do before all my DL trips) watching videos and looking at photos from Club 33 and wishfully hoping that somebody somewhere had a connection I could use to get into that Disney Mecca. :)

Family, work, and school life are all still very busy and that should help time fly by...it may also mean leaving with a few loose ends, but in the end, I'll be there no matter what gets left on the table for our return.

Can't wait!


###########
############### __-----__ ##
################## ### \ ####
################## #### # \ # ##
#################### \~~\ \ ,##",
################# /~~\ \## \ \" :
############### \ \ \##" / :
####### \### \ / :
############# \###/ :
######## :
###### __ :
#### /\ /
############ ### \\______________/|
################## \ __ / /
####################\__ \ \---\,/ /
################### \ \_____/ /
################# \_________/
###############
###########

No comments: