Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy National Games Week

I should have posted this a few days sooner, but I got busy. Anyway, happy National Games Week everybody.

I hope you take at least some time over this Thanksgiving week to sit down with family and friends around a table and play some of your favorite Board Games.

Aside from the standard games of Scrabble that Lynette and I usually play a few times each week, we hope to get some rousing games of Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, Ricochet Robots, Carcassone, Cleopatra, Thurn & Taxis, and anything else we can get the family together to play.

I'm hopeful that maybe next year, I can work to be more forward thinking and actually plan a structured game day. When that happens, I'll let you all know and you can come play games with us. :)

In the meantime, play games with your fam and let me know how it goes. :)

No comments: