So it’s been another couple of months since my last posts. Real life just keeps getting in the way of fun hobbies and pastimes. Sorry about that.
Here’s a 30 second list of highlights and lowlights since my last posts:
- Youngest child turns 10 years old amid some celebration…but sadly we’ve still been too busy to have a birthday party for her (though she did just get a cool new bed and a fresh coat of paint in her bedroom)
- Oldest son hospitalized with RSV and Pneumonia compounded with crazy Allergy and Asthma flare up
- I spent a couple of days learning new games and just solidly board gaming at SaltCon (Northern Utah’s board game convention)
- Celebrated my two boys earning their next rank advancements in Boy Scouts
- Watched a bunch of “end of school year” programs and concerts as my kids finished up another successful year of classes
- Enjoyed the fun art at our city’s “chalk art festival”
- Reveled in the joy of years gone by at the Utah Renaissance Festival
- Hiked around the foothills of our community
- Took the boys out for our annual community Father and Sons campout
- Repaired a bunch of sprinkler heads and otherwise started cleaning up the yard for summer
- Watched highlights of the road to the World Cup…Goooooooalll!