Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm a blogging slacker

OK...The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? :)

Well, I admit that I've been slacking off on my blogging lately. For a while I was in a pretty good habit of posting a few times each week...updating on personal info, adding reviews about books/movies/etc and posting a weekly writing sample. Fortunately (since it was a new year's resolution) I've kept up the weekly writing. But I've slacked off on all the other posts.

I've still been reading and watching movies...I just haven't reviewed them. There's still been plenty going on in my life which could be blogworthy...maybe the trouble is that there's been too much going on and I just can't motivate myself to prioritize blogging about it.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll totally "solve" this problem...but I'm going to make an effort to post updates more frequently. I need to catch up on my reviews. I need to do some general family/life updates. I also need to catch up on the various blogs I follow...I haven't done as good a job at following and commenting on other people's posts even though I've enjoyed them.

So...if you've missed my recent posts, I apologize. And if you didn't notice any slowdown, carry on as if nothing happened. :)

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. i am behind at least a week on your story...sorry.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's okay - I'm a blogging Ninja. I think we balance each other out in the long run.