Friday, March 02, 2007

Book Party this month

More details forthcoming, but as a heads up, I will be hosting a BOOK PARTY this month (the evening of either the 16th or 17th). I'll be presenting more information on BookWise (I know, some of you could care less), but I'll also be playing some cool author interviews and featuring a "lit reading" session where myself and others can read their own writings or share bits from other books/poetry they really enjoy.

There will be refreshments AND I will be giving out 2-3 FREE BOOKS from the BookWise catalog!

As an added incentive to get people to join BookWise, if you sign up with me this month, I'll throw in an extra book (on top of the other cool things you already get). Let me know if you have any questions, and keep an eye out for more info on the party.

No comments: