Monday, January 22, 2007

BookWise Party This Weekend!!!

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

This weekend marks the "official" launch of BookWise. There have been a lot of very cool updates and modifications to things over the past couple of months and this weekend there should be even more exciting news announced.

I have a couple of spare tickets to the launch party this weekend and will give them away to the first person to ask. :) The launch party starts at 6PM at the South Towne Expo Center in South Salt Lake. I'm checking right now to see IF they are going to require tickets for entrance (due to the number of possible attendants, I'm guessing tickets will be required). If a bunch of you want to come, I'll try to get more tickets.

There are going to be some very cool presentations and door prizes available. If you want to join me, let me know and I'll set aside my spare tickets for you. :)

If you want to know more about BookWise in the meantime, hop on over to the website and view the online presentation (it's a flash presentation that lasts ~10 minutes). It answers a lot of questions and provides a ton of great information. Due to some of the recent changes and announcements, the information there is outdated....the new information is even more cool/exciting than what's there. Come to the party on Saturday to find out about it. ;) Or chat me up and I'll tell you (I don't want to "scoop" the launch party by posting it here.

Come join the fun. You know you want to. ;)

No comments: