Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Here's wishing everybody a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Take some time to remember all the many wonderful ways you are blessed. Even in our hardest times there is always something to be grateful for.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family. Even when I'm grumpy or geeky or otherwise annoying they still put up with me and love me and stand by me. They truly bring me more joy than I can express. I'm grateful too for my extended family and the fun and support that we share.

I am thankful for God and the gospel and the wonderful peace, hope and joy they bring to my life.

I am grateful for a wonderful home to live in and keep us safe and comfortable. I'm grateful for a great neighborhood, city, state and country to live in. I love the beauty and abundance available all around us in this world.

I am grateful for good friends and neighbors that are always ready to help share in joys and trials. I have so many fabulous people in my life.

I am thankful for the many ways we can be educated and entertained. I love that we have so many ways to learn and experience knew things and become better people.

I am grateful for the many talents I have and the chances I have to share them and grow.

There is so much to be grateful for. I'm thankful for Thanksgiving day when we can sit back and take a moment to reflect on the many blessings in our life. And I'm grateful for every other day of the year and all the blessings and joys that they bring.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fabulous year.

Enjoy the following cheesy JibJab Thanksgiving video from my family to yours.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

happy thanksgiving man...i hope you and your family have a wonderful day with each other and full of love...