Monday, May 05, 2008

New Crystal Skull Trailer

You can use the widget at the top of the blog or just go to Indiana Jones dot com to view the latest trailer for Crystal Skull. This one contains Indy's voice over as to the legend. You also get brief bits of dialog from Cate Blanchett and Karen Allen. I'm still not sure how I feel about Blanchett's role. Her accent felt a bit weird...but I must say the costuming on her is cool....it's funky seeing her as this hardened black haired villain. I'm also intrigued to see how they'll pull Allen/Ravenwood back into the plot without making it feel tacked on and hokey.

If you know anything about the plot...don't tell me. I'm explicitly avoiding forums and spoilers. My sole judgement is based on my love of the Indy franchise and what I've seen in trailers so far. And that's all I'll have for the next 2.5 weeks.

No comments: