Saturday, December 01, 2007

There's a NEW Bookstore in Town! Mine!

Happy Holidays everybody. This weekend marks the grand opening of my brand new BookStore..Okie's BookStore. (and it is MORE than books)

Shop my bookstore by clicking this hyperlink http://mybookwise.com/OkiesBookStore

Like the bookstores of yesterday, when you buy books, CDs, and DVDs from me, you're buying from someone you know and trust.

Just imagine shopping in your pajamas, while accessing 1.5 million titles of books, DVDs, CDs (and games in 2008), at savings of up to 42% off bestsellers and no membership fees, ever!

Not only that, each month you buy from my bookstore, you'll receive a FREE BookWise Classic, in the form of eBook, audio book and a Compact Classic summary. During the month of December, that FREE classic is The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

And for every order you place, BookWise and my bookstore will donate to children's charities.

Welcome to my bookstore.

Pull up a chair and stay a while.

Shop early to avoid the shipping madness of December, but as an FYI, during December all orders will ship First Class (but at Media Mail prices)

If you have any questions, let me know.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

No comments: