Thursday, February 17, 2011

Alive! It's Alive! - I'm back, with lots of random images, links and more


Yes, I'm alive. I've been AWOL from the blogging world for the past couple of weeks due to a bit of wild and hectic craziness IRL. So I figured, what better way to try and get back on the blogging horse than with a random assortment of random fun and silly images, videos and links that I've collected while lurking around the blogosphere for the past few weeks (yes, I have been reading blogs…just haven't been posting on my own).

Enjoy some of the fun stuff that I've found. And hopefully this will be the start of more frequent posting.







First a link to a semi/pseudo scientific Psychological Analysis of Facebook

Second here's a news article about a woman who tried to mail a puppy to her son and was shocked when she got in trouble for it.



Here are a couple of links to articles at Cracked.com where they talk about plot major plot holes from Hollywood.








I know that the thumbnail used for that video is pretty gross, but it's a rather interesting video about a "skin gun" that can be used for burn victims to essentially spray the burned area with skin cells that will grow back much faster and healthier than the older grafting methods.



























No comments: