Monday, October 12, 2009

Today is a wonderful day - Happy Anniversary sweetie!

Today is a wonderful day. Yes, it's Columbus Day. Yes, it's Thanksgiving Day (in Canada). But neither of those are my reason for celebrating.

Today I celebrate because my wife and I were married 13 years ago. It's crazy to think that 13 years have passed. Crazier still to realize that we've got 3 kids, all in school and growing like weeds.

Like any couple, we've had good times and bad…ups and downs. Looking back, it's only the good times I remember. I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful woman by my side. I daily consider myself lucky to have such an amazing partner in life.

She makes me smile. She makes me laugh. She comforts me when I'm sad and helps me when I'm frustrated. She makes each day a joy. I honestly don't know where I'd be without her.

Thank you Lynette for being my soul mate. You are my best friend. I love you always and forever.


(And yes, I plan to eventually scan in pictures from our wedding...but for now these have to do)



No comments: