Friday, October 02, 2009

Live By the Creed - Assassin's Creed 2



About 2 years ago, I was very stoked about the upcoming game Assassin's Creed. I joined an online community and participated in various missions to help get us all excited for the game's release. As a result of participation, I got some super cool prizes (including a cool statuette of the Assassin Altair which is sitting behind me right now).

Well, Assassin's Creed 2 is about to be released and there's a new community to promote the Creed and once again, I'm participating, trying to build excitement for this release and hopefully getting some more cool swag.

Help me increase my score by heading to the Community Website and signing up with my invite link. It'd be even better if you participate and earn goodies for yourself, but at the very least, you can take solace in knowing that you've helped me earn a shirt or soundtrack or some other cool bit of swag.











No comments: